To add music to a PowerPoint presentation that will play for all slides, follow these steps:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and go to the slide where you want to add the music.
- Click on the “Insert” tab on the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- In the “Media” group, click on the “Audio” button, and then select “Audio on My PC“.
- In the “Insert Audio” dialog box, navigate to the location where the music file is saved on your computer, select the music file, and click “Insert”.
- The music will be added to the slide, and a playback control will appear on the slide.
- To make the music play for all slides, right-click on the playback control and select “Audio Tools” > “Playback” > “Play across slides”.
- You can adjust the volume of the music by using the volume control on the playback control.
- When you are finished, save your presentation.